I am interested in and willing to post caresheets from other
Acrochordus and/or Homalopsinae keepers--Past or Present. So, if You are interested in putting a
caresheet together on one or more of the Acrochordus or Homalopsinae snakes--Please let me
Here are the ground rules:
1) I am interested in posting care information from Experienced
keepers past or present.
2) I am responsible for the content of this website, i.e: I am responsible,
therefore, I decide what gets posted. I am looking for care info from
Experienced keepers--if I receive a caresheet that is obviously not
based upon Experience--it won't get posted. Many things are
possible--just because I disagree with one or more things--doesn't mean a
caresheet won't get posted. See #5 below:
3) Pictures speak a thousand words. Required: No.
Helpful to myself and others: Yes.
4) I will give "Credit" to You how ever You like: Name,
location, email, phone number, link to Your website, whatever. Just let me
5) Disclaimer. At this point, I intend to add a "Disclaimer"
to every caresheet. Its intent is not to add or subtract from the "Value" of
the caresheet/information, but mainly to let others know: This is not my
information and that it is offered for whatever it is worth to the reader.
6) Caresheet needs to contain as much relevant
information as possible--Things like:
How long it was kept
Setup type (fish-only or planted)
Types of fish fed
Its time to let go of "The Family Secret"
and get these snakes established in captivity before their environment is
finished being destroyed.